Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Futsal Soccer

Futsal soccer
Today in P.e i participated in Futsal soccer which the aim of the game is to try and kick the ball in towards the goal. Their where 5 people on field and the rest on sub, rules where not to hand ball while in possession of play which also refers to defence as well and that was it.

I felt like I participated at the level of merit because i met the criteria of the game playing to the best of my ability like defending attacking. I shared the ball, dribbled the ball myself and had a couple of goal assists as well which was for attack. But on defence I stopped a people from getting pass me saved goals and pressured them.

3 factors that influenced my participation equipment + fun and enjoyment + fitness +

Equipment had a positive effect on my participation during futsal soccer because we had everything we needed to play the sport. I had fun during the game we played because it was intense, I was playing to the best of my potential which hyped everyone and because we had positive vibes. My fitness level was excellent and stamina because I managed to last the whole P.E lesson not being tired out.

In the future something i can do to increase my participation is just helping setting up and packing away the equipment when needed because only a few people help out the teacher while the rest run away including me. So next time i'll know what to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Ivan, I love how straight to the point your post is. I am just wondering, how is futsal different to football (soccer)? You have given great examples of how you participated at a Merit level, was there anything you still need to possibly improve? For your factors, try and break each factor into a small paragraph. Start with what the factor is, whether is positively or negatively affected your participation, and then give examples of how. Your 'fun' factor is nearly there. Remember, this reflection is about HOW the factors affected your participation. Take a little more time to reflect, looking forward to reading more posts. Miss D :)

Unknown said...

Afternoon Ivan, I really enjoyed reading your post about Fusal Soccer. I loved how you went straight to the point in your post, I also like how you were honest about your participation in the activity. :)

Unknown said...

something positive was that I liked how you explained how there were a lot of positive vibes and was intense.

something this made me think bout is that outdoor soccer is lot better in my opinion

Feedback/feed forward some feedback was you could have explained what everyone else's participation and energy was like in the class

Post a Comment