Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Soft Ball

In this game of soft ball I participated in the aim to score is to try and strike the ball as far as I could and get a home run. if the ball was caught then it's an out, 3 outs then both teams switched over. If the batter strikes the ball and a fielder picks it up and throws it to base 1 the batter is out an this is what happened during the game.

The level of effort i rate my performance is an achieved. The reasons for that is because I didn't really enjoy the sport, my performance was not the best and i should've done better and it wasn't very entertaining. I think the reason I grade myself the achieved was because even though I had a lot of negatives I still fought through them, I participated even though i didn't want to and at the end of the day the game ended up not so bad and i kind of enjoyed it.

Equipment+ fun and enjoyment- fitness+

Equipment like always had a positive effect on my participation because we had what we needed to play the game like a bat, ball, basses and a team. Everyone had gears to play and it was cool. Fun and enjoyment had a negative effect on my participation because i didn't like the sport. In past experiences i did not play well and because of that i did not like it. But after a while i started getting use to it and had fun in the end. Fitness was another positive on my participation because I lasted the whole game and in between had rests.

In the future something I can do to get more involved in the game is to try and have fun and play even though i don't want to. Something my friends can do as well is coming and turning up to P.E classes so it can be a lot more enjoyable with heaps of numbers. Another thing i can do is ask to pitch the ball, be a back stop or a 1st base catcher to increase my participation next time I play.



No comments:

Post a Comment