Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Spike Ball

In this event i participated in the aim to score was to try and hit the ball as hard as you can and rebound it off a net onto the ground. If the opponent caught the ball the point wouldn't count and so the game continues on until someone scores. We were in teams of 3 and the game was not enjoyable but average (fun).

The level i thought i played at was achieved because i wasn't playing to the best of my ability, I thought i was. I wasn't enjoying it that much as i thought i was. I just wasn't familiar with the sport, i still played it though i passed the ball throughout my team, I got a couple of goals for the team and I also defended my opponents to stop them from scoring. Next time I play this game i can do better because of my previous experiences, and so can my team mates. They did well helping me and getting points.

3 factors that influenced my participation was Equipment+ Fun and enjoyment- fitness+

Equipment had a positive effect on my participation because like always we had everything we needed to play the game. Fun and enjoyment had a negative effect on my participation because I wasn't familiar with the game I only just learnt how to play it, which sucked. My fitness level in this game played a small part in my participation because as soon as a team won we have a break in between setting up the game again which is what i needed.

In the future something i can do to increase my participation is too help out my team mates when they need it, get many more points by moving around and also catching the ball.

1 comment:

James said...

what I really like about this post was your good explanation of the game. a feedback to add is that your post could included pictures, videos and also bullet points. One thing that I learned from this post was that when you have teammates always use them and never be running on your own.

Post a Comment