Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Bench Ball

In P.E today I played a game called bench ball the aim was to try and get at least for people on a your opponents bench without getting touched. If someone did not get touch and made the bench then in order for another team member to get onto the bench was to throw a ball. If the catch is made then another person can try and get to the bench without getting touched. The game was fun and everyone was enjoying it.

The level of effort i grade myself is a merit because I was playing according to the rules of the game. I had lots of fun getting many points for my team, defending my opponents so they don't throw the ball or get to the bench and also helping my team mates get to the bench by throwing the ball and making the catch. I did my best to play the game and next time to we ever play it to make it a lot more enjoyable we can have many more throwing balls and a competition.

3 factors Equipment+ fun and enjoyment+ Fitness-

Equipment had a positive effect on my participation because we had everything we needed to play the game Bench ball. Fun and enjoyment also had a positive effect because the game was enjoyable, everyone participated while playing to the music which hyped up the game. The game was competitive and I like competitive games because it pushes me to where i should be playing to my best which i was. Fitness was the only thing that had a negative effect because i couldn't really last the whole game without having a rest.

In the future something i can do to increase my participation is working on my fitness like my stamina so i can last the whole game without getting tired easily. Another is supporting my team mates even if they look like their struggling and helping them.

3 comments:

Jayden said...

good work, keep it up

kori said...

very good work ivan thats cool that you want to work on your fitness so you can build your stamina thats good this made me think in the same way that i need to do that as well.

Unknown said...

I like how you have mentioned competition positively affecting your participation and enjoyment of the game. This shows me that you are likely to enjoy games more, and participate more, when you think there is competition. What activities do you think would be good to participate in, which would be competitive for you? For future reflections, try to talk about different factors, as you have discussed these three in many of your posts. One factor which may be good for you to reflect on is wellbeing, as you have been tired recently.

Post a Comment