Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

Badmington

In this game of Badmington the class was split up into groups of 2 where we challenged each other in a small tournament. The aim of the game was to try and get points by hitting the shuttlecock over the net landing on the ground. Fortunately my teammate and I came out as the underdogs of the tournament being undefeated.

Level of effort (merit)
why i rate myself a merit is because I felt like my performance was at this level. Demonstrating and being a team player. I started off on a low missing a lot of hits and along the way playing other teams my confedence level rose and I saw a couple of improvements, I was getting better. bouncing back from a low and ending of with a high was good. My teammate did exceptionally well getting many points and I supported him for that. Above all I never really thought i would enjoy it but I did.

3 factors
Equipment+ Fun and enjoyment+ Fitness+
Equipment had a positive effect on my participation because because I had everything i needed to play the game such as PE gear like clothing and sports footwear. I also used the badminton racket and net. Fun and enjoyment had a positive effect on my participation because I really enjoyed the game. it was shown while i was playing like the competition my friends and I had, the awesome spikes and the on going rallies. I never really thought it'd be this fun. Fitness had a positive effect on my participation because I was fit to play, I felt like I had a lot of energy and I managed to keep playing game after game without to getting too tired.

I think that my participation was great and don't really need to do anything to increase it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment