Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

Zumba

In this lesson of Zumba what I had to do is follow the instructions of dancers on videos put up on youtube. Every time a dance was put up on youtube it had to be followed and in the end turned out to be fun.

The level of effort i rate myself is a merit the reason for this is because in my participation I was great, being involved in probably the majority of Zumba dances that was chosen. Examples shown was whenever a dance was put for the class to dance i'd be ready to do it but for some dances it'd be very complicated and hard to keep up with the instructor. But anyway this is why i think i have gotten a merit in this activity.

Well being- Skill level+ Previous experiences-

Well being had a negative effect on my participation because i had never done Zumba before which made me uncomfortable especially doing it in front of my friends. Skill level had a positive effect on my participation because I did so well with the routine or dances that were given and followed instructions. An example was when the class made a decision choosing a dance and we all had to do, as always doing Zumba I followed the instructions and got feedback from friends that I was doing great.

Previous experiences had a negative effect on my participation because it was my first time doing Zumba.

In the future something I can do to increase my participation is just to be confident and let nothing get in the way. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment