Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Tag

The activity I participated in was tag. In tag the aim was to try and score by placing the ball down in the try zone without my tags being pulled off. In teams off 5 the rules were that if the ball was dropped it would be a hand over to the other team, intercepts were allowed and if i got touch and i passed it it would be a hand over as well.

The level of effort I grade myself is a merit. why? during the activity I had lots of fun because everyone else was enjoying the game. It was a competitive game as well scoring try after try. I supported my team scoring try after try and also playing on defence. On defence i missed a couple of tags but after a while i got better and started getting lots of tags. When my team was struggling i supported them and motivated them to do better like when they would drop the ball i'd say "its alright just do catch next time".

Injury/illness+ Previous experiences+ Fitness+

injury and illness had a positive affect on my participation because even though i had a sore back i managed to pull through the activity. An example was when i felt pain in my back but still i carried on playing tag and would only sub if I had to. Previous experiences had a positive effect on my participation because i had played tag before which had a massive impact on me. Fitness had a positive effect on my participation because I wasn't really getting tired and my stamina was great. I managed to play and only sub of when necessary, to give my team mates a go.

In the future something i can do to increase my participation is just to keep doing what i'm doing because everything is positive and is at its best. doesn't need any improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment