Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Volleyball

In today's lesson of volley the aim was to try and strike the ball over the net onto the opponents side and touch the ground to get a point. There were 2 teams and I enjoyed playing.

my level of effort is a merit, why? During the game I helped my teammates and supported them throughout the bad and good times whenever they'd muck up or do well. I also encouraged the other team and tell them to keep there heads up whenever they'd look down on there self which I could see. It showed on their faces and i knew something should've been done. I improved on a lot playing, like setting the ball in the right spot and striking it over the net.

at the end of the lesson I enjoyed playing volley which was great.

3 factors Sense of achievement+/skill level+/environment+

Sense of achievement affected my participation because whenever I kept setting the ball up so my team mate can spike i failed, but every time i tried it i got better and finally became successful. Skill level had a positive impact on my performance because even though i had some down moments where things wouldn't go my way it happens, most the time I performed well. For an example my serves were good and went over the net, most of the blocks i attempted were successful and sets to. Environment had a positive effect because the game was played indoors and the atmosphere surrounded by my friends was great and fun.

In the future something i can do to increase my participation is by keep doing what i'm doing but doing it better by making everything count like spiking more accurately and taking risks, doing things i haven't done before like blocking the spikier with 2 hands and being confident while doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment