Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Ultimate Frisbee

In this game of ultimate, the aim was to try and score with a completed catch in my opponents End zone. In teams of 5 the rules were that if i'd drop the frisbee or miss the catch and goes out it would be a turnover. Another rule was that no one can run with the frisbee and if so like i said earlier it'll be a turn over.

The level of effort i rate myself is an achieved reasons for this is because 1, My attitude for the game was not as bright as usually 2, I complained about playing outside in the cold/windy whether and 3 I feel like my performance was not as good as i could've been. This is why i feel like my level of effort is an achieved.

3 factors Equipment+ fun and enjoyment- fitness+

I felt like todays participation went really well, first of equipment i contributed well with helping pack up, I had all the right equipment to participate in the game and had everything I needed including a frisbee/band/team. fun and enjoyment, I enjoyed the game but the only thing that stopped me from enjoying it as much as i could've was the whether. The reason for this is, it was cold and windy and playing in these conditions makes it hard to cope but I still managed to pull through in the end.

My fitness in this game was great, didn't really tire out and got better and better throughout the time.

In the future something positive I can do is probably not moan and just play the game. Another is to have fun while playing and move around a lot more so I can get a goal in the End zone or goal assists.        

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am pleased you have been honest with this reflection too Ivan. Once you started playing, even though it was cold, did you enjoy it? You have used great examples for the equipment factor, but maybe need to have another look at your other two factors. Remember - this is about HOW the factors affected your participation - more or less? Another small piece of feedback is to add in some pictures or videos to your posts, to help see and understand the physical activities.

Post a Comment