Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

200 challenge

Today in PE I participated in an activity where we were in groups of 2 and had to do a number of 200 squats, ab crunches and 20 runs.

The level of effort I rate myself is a merit because I felt like a gave it my best. I encouraged and motivated my partner to push through the activities because at times he felt like giving up, for an example when he was doing the ab crunches he only had to do 5 more and was already tired then but he came through. During the course I had a lot of fun and never gave up. I pushed through the activity accomplishing the 200 squats, ab crunches and 20 runs.

3 factors Challenge+ Friends/Classmates+ fitness-

Challenge had a positive effect on my participation because it was hard trying to complete this 200 challenge which I liked because I always love a challenge. I felt tired after doing 100 ab crunches but still I pushed and at the end of the session my partner and I completed the challenge. Friends and classmates had a positive effect on my participation because the support of my partner and friends made me want to keep going and so i did, an example was when I got tired but my partner said for me to keep pushing. Another was when i was doing great and my friends said "keep up the good work Ivan".

Fitness had a negative effect on my participation because for parts of the 200 challenge I felt like I couldn't complete it because of being so tired and unfit but still my partner and I came through and completed it.

In the future something I can do to increase my participation is too ask even though I'm tired if my team mates wants me to do part of his work for him like doing more runs or squats etc.   




















  

No comments:

Post a Comment