Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Chop sticks

Today I played modified game of hockey which was similar to capture the flag. So basically I was in a team of 6 and the aim of the game was to try and capture the puck from my opponents and take it back to my side. The objective was to have 4 pucks on my side of the half then the games is won which was what my team did. It was fun and everyone really enjoyed apart from me.

I thought that i met the criteria of the game because I played to the best I can guarding my opponents so they don't take the pucks, attacking my opponents side of the half getting their pucks and just being involved helping out my team mates. I really thought i played well and had lots of fun and so i grade myself an achieved.

Factors that influenced me while my i was participating, Fun and enjoyment-, Fitness+ and equipment+. Fun and enjoyment had a negative effect on my participation because it was a sport that i wasn't familiar with, I didn't like the sport itself and because i wasn't good at it. Fitness and equipment had positive effects on my participation because we had everything we needed to play the sport including the numbers. My fitness played a big part in this sport because it was tiring running up and down the pitch but I managed it.

In the future something i can do to increase my participation is too try and cope with not liking the game to liking the game, basically changing my attitude and coping with it. Have fun.


2 comments:

Texas Doctor said...

Hi Ivan, I really liked the Quality of your work how its perfectly done :). I have nothing negative to say as your work is to flawless. Keep up the good work Ivan :) and maybe stop showing off in all assessments :)

Pravina Chandwani said...

Very nice reflection. Keep trying Ivan.

Post a Comment